I avoid writing at all costs. Too much work, too much heartache is expended creating some flawed work. However when backed into a corner and having no other option I will begin by writing monologues and gathering information.
2) Where do you write?
3) What do you need to have with you when you write?
4) What is the last great play you saw? What made it great?
5) Mac or PC?
6) Who are your mentors?
7) Do you have writing rituals?
8)Best advice for when you hit a wall?
9) Best piece of grammar or style advice?
10) If you were to write a play about your own life, what would the opening line be?